SCHOOL LOCK DOWN

This forum is dedicated to our local Police Department to let the community know about recent laws, as well as to discuss problems and concerns with the citizens. Please note: This is a public forum, do not post any personal information or discuss non-public criminal issues. Please email or call the officers directly if you need assistance with a crime. Abusing this forum can be a serious matter and we will not hesitate to provide information using our logs about who you are.

Moderators: Issa, ACPDWarrington, ACPDMontoya, ACPD Brownlee

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Do not post personal information about crimes on this forum, please directly call the police department instead. Use this forum to communicate to our police force online.

SCHOOL LOCK DOWN

Post by Guest »

I was wanting to know some more information as to why my kids school had to do a lock down today around 11:15ish? I heard there was someone in the area of the schools (Napa Junction and Calvary Baptist) with a gun.
ACPD Brownlee
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: SCHOOL LOCK DOWN

Post by ACPD Brownlee »

The "Man with a Gun" was a case of mistaken identity. The police have investigated this incident and at no time were any children in danger.

Re: SCHOOL LOCK DOWN

Post by Guest »

Thank you Officer Brownlee. I do appreciate having a community board to ask questions. I appreciate the fact that we have a grat police department -- Thanks again!