202 joan drive

This forum is dedicated to our local Police Department to let the community know about recent laws, as well as to discuss problems and concerns with the citizens. Please note: This is a public forum, do not post any personal information or discuss non-public criminal issues. Please email or call the officers directly if you need assistance with a crime. Abusing this forum can be a serious matter and we will not hesitate to provide information using our logs about who you are.

Moderators: Issa, ACPDWarrington, ACPDMontoya, ACPD Brownlee

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Do not post personal information about crimes on this forum, please directly call the police department instead. Use this forum to communicate to our police force online.
neo94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

202 joan drive

Post by neo94503 »

i was wondering why some police officers hang out near 202 joan drive and they pass by that house just around 11:00 or so ?
eh i'm over it
ACPD Brownlee
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ACPD Brownlee »

Neo,

I personally can not speak for what each officer at ACPD does or why they drive down certain streets. Usually they are just passing through a neighborhood and use certain streets since they are major streets, which are also used by other motorsts.

If you've noticed the officers being at certain places at certain times, it may be a coincidence, or it may be that they are called to that location at that time.

Honestly though, I think you may be reading into it more than is there. BUT, if you see anything that you feel should be investigated, please feel free to contact our department at 648-0171.