Job Well Done

This forum is dedicated to our local Police Department to let the community know about recent laws, as well as to discuss problems and concerns with the citizens. Please note: This is a public forum, do not post any personal information or discuss non-public criminal issues. Please email or call the officers directly if you need assistance with a crime. Abusing this forum can be a serious matter and we will not hesitate to provide information using our logs about who you are.

Moderators: Issa, ACPDWarrington, ACPDMontoya, ACPD Brownlee

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Do not post personal information about crimes on this forum, please directly call the police department instead. Use this forum to communicate to our police force online.
Paul Maguire
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Job Well Done

Post by Paul Maguire »

Thank you for a job well done June 25th 330 am Gadwell Park in the Waterton subdivision. I was awaken by men yelling in the street who I could hear from my home way up on Goldfinch. These guys were cussing at each other and challenging each other to fight. I called 911 and within a matter of minutes two patrol cars pulled up right on these 6-7 grown men, swearing and arguing at 330 in the morning in our neighborhood.

I was very impressed at the timeliness of your response, which likely avoided injury of one or more of these guys who sounded intoxicated and ready to fight in our nieghborhood.

On behalf of myself and I am sure many of my other neighbors whose peace was disturbed by this group, thank you for a job well done.