Not sure what to do. . .

This forum is dedicated to our local Police Department to let the community know about recent laws, as well as to discuss problems and concerns with the citizens. Please note: This is a public forum, do not post any personal information or discuss non-public criminal issues. Please email or call the officers directly if you need assistance with a crime. Abusing this forum can be a serious matter and we will not hesitate to provide information using our logs about who you are.

Moderators: Issa, ACPDWarrington, ACPDMontoya, ACPD Brownlee

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Do not post personal information about crimes on this forum, please directly call the police department instead. Use this forum to communicate to our police force online.

Not sure what to do. . .

Post by Guest »

I an not sure what to do or who to contact regarding this situation. One of my neighbors is a recreational marijuana user. I know this because I occasionally smell it coming from the house. Most of the time I just ignore it; however it becomes rather annoying when I cannot go outside to enjoy my backyard due to the smell. I also have children that I don't want exposed to it. Is this something I should call the police for? Will they respond? What's my best course of action?
ACPD Matlock
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ACPD Matlock »

Guest,
If you would like, you can e-mail me with your name and telephone number. I can call you and go over what we can do to solve the problem. You will still be able to remain anonymous. My e-mail address is below.

Officer J. Matlock #121
American Canyon Police Department
Patrol Division - K9
jmatlock@co.napa.ca.us