Friday Nite

This forum is dedicated to our local Police Department to let the community know about recent laws, as well as to discuss problems and concerns with the citizens. Please note: This is a public forum, do not post any personal information or discuss non-public criminal issues. Please email or call the officers directly if you need assistance with a crime. Abusing this forum can be a serious matter and we will not hesitate to provide information using our logs about who you are.

Moderators: Issa, ACPDWarrington, ACPDMontoya, ACPD Brownlee

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Do not post personal information about crimes on this forum, please directly call the police department instead. Use this forum to communicate to our police force online.
Future Vendor

Friday Nite

Post by Future Vendor »

I would like to acknowledge the community outreach that the Sheriff's Dept has implemented in AC. I saw your booth at the Friday Nite event tonight and I read all of your postings on this site. I think that your willingness to participate online and at community events is a very positive direction for the community and sheriff's dept to work together.
ACPDRochester
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Post by ACPDRochester »

Future Vendor -

We would like to thank you for your comments. Positive feedback from the community is something that is always appreciated. We are trying some new ideas and as the City grows, we grow. In that growth we hope to continue to implement some new positive programs to benefit all of us here in American Canyon. The booth at the Friday Night event is just one step towards this goal.

We appreciate you taking the time to post a positive comment about your Police Department. I will share your thoughts with the rest of the officers.