Fingerprinting

This forum is dedicated to our local Police Department to let the community know about recent laws, as well as to discuss problems and concerns with the citizens. Please note: This is a public forum, do not post any personal information or discuss non-public criminal issues. Please email or call the officers directly if you need assistance with a crime. Abusing this forum can be a serious matter and we will not hesitate to provide information using our logs about who you are.

Moderators: Issa, ACPDWarrington, ACPDMontoya, ACPD Brownlee

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Do not post personal information about crimes on this forum, please directly call the police department instead. Use this forum to communicate to our police force online.
Linda
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Fingerprinting

Post by Linda »

I would if you can 'point' me in the right direction. I am working with a church in Vallejo and we have just started a summer program for children. I need to know where to go to have the fingerprints of the staff taken. I was told to look in yellow pages as there are companies offering this service but they cannot tell me what I do with the fingerprints once they are taken. Thank you.
ACPD Brownlee
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Child worker's printing

Post by ACPD Brownlee »

… non related posts removed …

Adults who now work with youths are required to have their prints submitted and on file with the State. If you work in Vallejo then Vallejo Police will help you with this. Napa County residents can call the Sheriff's Department at 253-4509 to make an appointment for printing. They will also tell you if there is a fee for this (which I think there is). If you want your Kids fingerprinted, then I suggest coming to the city's Fourth of July celebration and see our exhibit at the park. Our School officers will be printing the kids!!!
Linda
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by Linda »

Thank you, I am going to the Vallejo office tomorrow, I really appreciate your help.
ACPD Brownlee
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ACPD Brownlee »

I mis-spoke - The Police will not be doing the kinderprint this year at the City Celebration....... Sorry......
Mel
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by Mel »

That's too bad. I was all ready to make it a stop in my day at the celebration... I can still have them done at the station right? Can I just pop in or do I make an appointment. This is for my kids...
ACPD Brownlee
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ACPD Brownlee »

Adult printing is done at the Sheriff's Office on Airport Blvd. Children are not currently being printed, however we are starting a program for the American Canyon children and it will be implemented soon... I will keep you posted.......

Post by Guest »

Still having problems with fingerprinting, can you give me the number for the office at Airport Blvd. I need to find out more about LifeScan. Thank you for help
ACPD Brownlee
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ACPD Brownlee »

All the Sheriff Department phone numbers are still the same as listed in the phone book, only our address changed... Records is 253-4509.....

Post by Guest »

Once again thank you!

Child Fingerprinting

Post by Guest »

Has the program for child fingerprinting ready to be implemented yet?
ACPD Brownlee
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ACPD Brownlee »

The grant is in the process of being completed and submitted. This is a new program and may take some time to get pushed through, but either I or our Police Tech Kathy Hess will keep you informed.