Accident on corner of 29 and AC blvd?

This forum is dedicated to our local Police Department to let the community know about recent laws, as well as to discuss problems and concerns with the citizens. Please note: This is a public forum, do not post any personal information or discuss non-public criminal issues. Please email or call the officers directly if you need assistance with a crime. Abusing this forum can be a serious matter and we will not hesitate to provide information using our logs about who you are.

Moderators: Issa, ACPDWarrington, ACPDMontoya, ACPD Brownlee

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Do not post personal information about crimes on this forum, please directly call the police department instead. Use this forum to communicate to our police force online.
unKnown

Accident on corner of 29 and AC blvd?

Post by unKnown »

As I was leaving for work today I saw skid marks running about 50 feet down 29, crossing over American Canyon blvd, and running into the street light at the Safeway Gas station.....does anyone know what happened there?
neo94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by neo94503 »

i think that crash happened a while back
ACPDRochester
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Crash @ 29 and American Canyon Rd

Post by ACPDRochester »

Unknown and neo94503 -

Those skids are actually from an accident that occured last night / early this morning. The accident happened at approximately 3:30 in the morning. It was a single vehicle accident that ended up in the Safeway Gas Station lot. There were no injuries in the accident but there was damage to the light pole, which was knocked over as a result of the crash.

The subject failed to stop for California Highway Patrol (CHP) officers up in Napa and a short pursuit happened with the vehicle loosing control down here. Again there were no injuries and the suspect vehicle was the only vehicle involved.