Sheriff's Athletic League

This forum is dedicated to our local Police Department to let the community know about recent laws, as well as to discuss problems and concerns with the citizens. Please note: This is a public forum, do not post any personal information or discuss non-public criminal issues. Please email or call the officers directly if you need assistance with a crime. Abusing this forum can be a serious matter and we will not hesitate to provide information using our logs about who you are.

Moderators: Issa, ACPDWarrington, ACPDMontoya, ACPD Brownlee

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Do not post personal information about crimes on this forum, please directly call the police department instead. Use this forum to communicate to our police force online.

Sheriff's Athletic League

Post by Guest »

I know years ago the Sheriff's Athletic League was involved in American
Canyon...Does this organization still exist? They use to run a boxing class, coach a basketball team and once I know of had a homerun derby type event at the little league. What is the possibility of this organization becoming more involved in our community?
ACPD Brownlee
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ACPD Brownlee »

Our SAL is still very active in this and other communities throughout the valley. Recently the SAL team went to a State Soccer Tourney, and there are plans to have the next boxing event here in American Canyon sometime in late summer. If you want more information, feel free to contact our SAL Deputy C. Roberts at 259-8255. (Deputy Milat is currently filling in for Roberts while he is back east for training...)