shifts

This forum is dedicated to our local Police Department to let the community know about recent laws, as well as to discuss problems and concerns with the citizens. Please note: This is a public forum, do not post any personal information or discuss non-public criminal issues. Please email or call the officers directly if you need assistance with a crime. Abusing this forum can be a serious matter and we will not hesitate to provide information using our logs about who you are.

Moderators: Issa, ACPDWarrington, ACPDMontoya, ACPD Brownlee

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Do not post personal information about crimes on this forum, please directly call the police department instead. Use this forum to communicate to our police force online.
neo94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

shifts

Post by neo94503 »

id like to know how many offecers are out at a time it does seam that there are only a hand full i know that are city is farly small butt exactly how many ofecers are out

PS.. sorry for the miss speled words

0\/\/311
ACPDRochester
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Shifts

Post by ACPDRochester »

Neo94503 -

This all depends on what time of day you are talking about. It varies throughout the week. I can give you a basic idea although it is not always the same.

On a general day shift weekday (6 AM to 6 PM) there are 5 to 6 Officers on duty, a Sergeant, a Police Technician and the Chief.

On a general night shift weekday (6 PM to 6 AM) there are 3 to 4 Officers on duty and a Sergeant.

Not all shifts are the same. Some of us work a swing shift which is 2 PM to 2 AM. Some others work 7 AM to 4 PM and 11:30 AM to 9:30 PM.

We have a variety of Officers who are on a the same time but working different hours. We also have the benefit of the Sheriff's Office being so close on Airport Road now should we need any additional assistance.
neo94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by neo94503 »

ok cool thanx for the info u learn somthin every day