National Police Week

This forum is dedicated to our local Police Department to let the community know about recent laws, as well as to discuss problems and concerns with the citizens. Please note: This is a public forum, do not post any personal information or discuss non-public criminal issues. Please email or call the officers directly if you need assistance with a crime. Abusing this forum can be a serious matter and we will not hesitate to provide information using our logs about who you are.

Moderators: Issa, ACPDWarrington, ACPDMontoya, ACPD Brownlee

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Do not post personal information about crimes on this forum, please directly call the police department instead. Use this forum to communicate to our police force online.
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

National Police Week

Post by mattbb61 »

Since it is National Police Week, I want to personally THANK the American Canyon Police Department, for the work they do in support of ensuring out community does not devolve into the type of "hood" which now infests Vallejo to the south. GOOD JOB! =D

How many of my fellow AmCan Citizens were aware that the rapper "Common," who sings about killing the "Po-lice," was recently invited to the White House by the President of the United States and his wife? What a SLAP IN THE FACE of our law enforcement! I wonder what our four democrat city council members think about it, if they know it happened at all... :oops: I would appologize to law enforcement for their act, but not being a progressive, it is NOT up to me; it is up to THEM.
Member of the Loyal Opposition
Since 2008...