Seriously Sad

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
ac94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Seriously Sad

Post by ac94503 »

Husband arrested in church shooting death of local woman
By Harry Harris, Kamika Dunlap and Paul Burgarino/MediaNews Group
Article Launched: 03/12/2007 12:07:13 PM PDT

A man sought for the shooting death Sunday of his estranged wife outside her East Oakland church has surrendered to police, investigators said today.
Homicide Sgt. Tony Jones said Matthew McCall, 42, refused to talk to police about the slaying of Tanya Hill McCall and was booked on suspicion of murder.

Police listed Tanya McCall's residence as Vallejo. However, a neighbor at the listed address said McCall and her husband moved to American Canyon about a year and a half ago. Later, Oakland police said McCall had moved back to Vallejo after separating from her husband.

Matthew McCall, who has a 1985 manslaughter conviction for a Richmond killing, turned himself in about 9 p.m. Sunday at the Contra Costa County Jail in Martinez, accompanied by a relative.

That was about the same time an Oakland police SWAT team was serving a search warrant at his American Canyon home in Solano County. Jones said police found a truck they believe McCall used to drive to and from the church, in the driveway of the house.

Even worse

Post by Guest »

Mr. McCall owned a home in Vintage Ranch.
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

TYPICAL LIBERAL JUSTICE SYSTEM

Post by mattbb61 »

An American Canyon home in WHAT county? SOLANO?

This guy is a previous murderer? Had a 1985 manslaughter conviction for a Richmond killing? So much for justice. Had he been put to death, no doubt that innocent woman would still be alive today. What say you, death penalty opponents?
OfficerThurmon
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
SpamStop: NO

Re: Seriously Sad

Post by OfficerThurmon »

Death penalty opponents are the same ones that don't agree with you and me cathing fish, and hunting deer and making venison roasts, yet they're the same ones that have no problem with a Lake County meth-hoar having her tenth abortion..
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by mattbb61 »

Dang, I forgot about that FOUR year old post... Never did get an answer, and NO suprise there... Yes, they seem to be the same type of people who cried when Stanley "Tookie" Williams was given "Mr. Needle" ( :lol: ) last year, a day I now celebrate by reminding people of the three innocents he killed. I will never understand those people, not those flipped out women who fall for death row inmates... it must be a combination of a mental illness and satan at work...
Member of the Loyal Opposition
Since 2008...
OfficerThurmon
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
SpamStop: NO

Post by OfficerThurmon »

You've got that right, Chief
slvrnblk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by slvrnblk »

Matt-I know we've had our disagreements Re: Minute Man Project but I actually agree w/you on this subject and as well as the "Free Tookie" thing. Also I do fish though I don't hunt (not for political or moral issues just didn't grow up doing that)-sucks about the damn oil spill screwing up our fishing grounds in the bay and out in the ocean!!
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by mattbb61 »

I am glad to hear it. To feel safe in our homes should be the greatest RIGHT of a civilized society. This was broken by a system full of people who care more for the rehabilitation of the evil criminal, than we victims in waiting. This includes Parole Boards. Those who were for tookie's clemancy is proof positive that evil thinking people do indeed walk amongst us, RIGHT HERE, not just in the cowardly shadows of Iraq and Afghanistan.

On the oil spill issue; that was a real bummer for sure. The Coast Guard has been getting a bad rap which they do not deserve; they are NOT an oil spill containmenmt nor recovery company. They are Law Enforcement and Search and Rescue. It pains me to see political fools like Feinstein and Boxer lambasting persons whose boots they are not worthy to lick, but also not unexpected... Typical Frisco. Just more bashing of the military... Not much word about the UNION Pilot... Perhaps its just me, but that speaks volumes to those two politicians hacks' biases. The Pilot IS the ONE person in TOTAL charge of a ship entering and departing a port. The lack of questions to HIM is interesting, but again, not surprising; union reporters protecting the name of their union comrade... Be of good cherre though! Just as the last oil spill during early 1970's dissapated, so too will this one.
Member of the Loyal Opposition
Since 2008...