HELP ME UNDERSTAND PEOPLE!!!!

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
Concerned AC Citizen
Wanderer
Wanderer

HELP ME UNDERSTAND PEOPLE!!!!

Post by Concerned AC Citizen »

OK!! I have read a lot of these posts and there seems to be soooooooo much negativity and bad mouthing others. Are we not all adults? I have also seen a number of NEW posts that ask questions and opinions and yet hardly anyone is responding to them. Why? Because there is no need for bad mouthing?

Come on AC HELP the fellow AC citizens out there and answer their questions or voice an opinion that is not INSULTING.

I for one would have loved to start coming to the city meetings and been involved but I hear too much crap going on there and it sounds like a forum forum for being abusive to others.

I have been in AC a very short time and I really like the family atmosphere and small town feel. I hope everyone will get on the wagon here and STOP with all the bad mouthing. I read so many people being tired of it and YET<they>
May we live each day to its fullest. May we always make someone else smile with our words
Concerned AC Citizen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Concerned AC Citizen »

Did you guys see the new post about someone wanting to start a new business here in AC? I have read alot of stuff about supportingAC from everyone. So, why don't you show some support and give PARALEGAL your support or opinions?
May we live each day to its fullest. May we always make someone else smile with our words
mindingcitybiz
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by mindingcitybiz »

we have