Kids Trying To Do Good...

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
ac94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Kids Trying To Do Good...

Post by ac94503 »

Tonight, as usual, I went to Safeway to pick up a quick meal...I was handed a yellow slip of paper from a teen that was requesting certain products to help less fortunate residents in Napa Valley. Personally, I was moved to think these kids were out there for a very worthy cause. I bought my groceries, returned home. It took about 5 minutes to return to Safeway and donate what I could. I saw such thankfulness from these kids with my delivery. It felt great to contribute.

These are kids who are trying to help many in Napa Valley. With all of the bad news lately in the Valley, how about supporting these kids with a donation.
Let them realize that they CAN make a difference.

(God, if I didn't know better I would think VicRiv has gotten into my head! )
mindingcitybiz
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by mindingcitybiz »

LOL The difference is your not trying to showboat, your just encouraging others to support children in their efforts to succeed. :wink: