What to read first?

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.

What to read first?

Post by Guest »

Hi there, I registered at this site this week.

Apologies for asking, but I was wondering if someone could point me to any particularly relevant threads that I should take a look at first, so I can get up to speed here?

Thanks very much, Michael Gladstone
Frankie G
Informant
Informant

Post by Frankie G »

AHH my friend, just grab a glass of wine and start at the top!
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Post by Issa »

Haha, I cant help you there either! Theres good stuff everywhere just start at the bottom of the thread list like the previous poster said! Maybe start in the Question/Answer category since they are the fastest and have important questions revelant to newcomers. Enjoy the site and let me know if you have any suggestions/complaints. Thanks.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.
mindingcitybiz
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by mindingcitybiz »

It would also help if you stated what your most interested in too. We could help you refine your search. i.e. Politics, Community, whose who etc....
merryjester
Historian
Historian

Identify yourself

Post by merryjester »

Also, so we know a bit more about YOU, please declare your positions on the following topics (the only things that apparently matter here in amcan online...):

1) Pro- or Anti-WalMart?

2) Pro- or Anti-Coffee?

3) Pro- or Anti-Curry?

4) East/West of 29?

5) Innie or Outie?

6) Select one of the following. I think the AmCan City Council should meet in:
a) Their current trailer
b) A new trailer
c) A beautiful new "town center" City Hall made of gold and silver and ready to be built any day now
d) AmCan has a City Council?

7) Which of the following folks would you most like to have dinner with:
a) Ed West
b) Paul Maguire
c) Duncan Hunter
d) Nancy Pelosi

8 ) Essay response: Compare and contrast contemporary life with life 20 years ago. What's better? What's worse?

9) Election signs on public property: public service or downfall of Western Civilization?

And finally...
10) From where do you get most of your news?
a) Napa Solano Post
b) Vallejo Times-Herald
c) San Francisco Chronicle
d) A burning bush
e) the Jon Stewart Show

Just kiddin' (mostly). Welcome to the communities (real and virtual)!!!

-MJ
mindingcitybiz
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by mindingcitybiz »

ROFLMAO!!! Somebody help me I spilled my drink!!!!!