Sanctuary City

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Sanctuary City

Post by mattbb61 »

If anyone else out there is concerned about our city council giving even a short discussion to becoming a sanctuary city and you disagree with going forward with it as am I, drop me an email at proteusas19@hotmail.com.

Enough of this lawlessness. Lets do it in memory of Kathryn Michelle "Kate" Steinle (December 13, 1982 – July 1, 2015), murdered by an illegal alien in another sanctuary city, San Fransisco.
Member of the Loyal Opposition
Since 2008...
Bridgeman
New User
New User
SpamStop: NO

Re: Sanctuary City

Post by Bridgeman »

I don't understand how "sanctuary city" policy can even exist. Boggles the mind.
These affordable probiotics work like a charm.