Syrian (so-called) "Refugees"

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Syrian (so-called) "Refugees"

Post by mattbb61 »

I was going to ask these questions on Nextdoor Napa Meadows, but those intolerant progressives have seen fit to ban my line of inquiry, as gutless progressives do NOT like the important questions raised.

1.) Why would Syrian refugees make the dangerous and extremely long journey to European nations and U.S. (who hold damnable doctrine and life-styles according to the Quran) rather than the Arab nations (who are Islamic oriented) around them?

2.) Why has it taken 5 full years (length of civil war in certain parts of Syria) for Syrians in the particular regions to leave?

3.) Why are refugees tossing out good water and food given to them by western governments on their arrival?

4.) Why are the vast majority of the refugees young men?

5.) Why are the 5 wealthiest Gulf Nations refusing to take even one refugee? What do they know that we don't?

6.) Could it be this refugee crisis is not really a crisis at all but a Trojan Horse?

7.) Could it be that we could be looking at the most massive Infiltration of Muslims and the religion of Islam the West has EVER seen in History?

8.) Could it be this "refugee crisis" is a planned takeover of Islamic Teachings?

MANY IN EUROPE ARE CONCERNED.
MAYBE WE SHOULD BE ALSO???
Member of the Loyal Opposition
Since 2008...