Forum Shout-Out

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
OfficerThurmon
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
SpamStop: NO

Forum Shout-Out

Post by OfficerThurmon »

For all members of the forum and guests, now's your excuse to leave a post! I'm trying to break the ice and get some activity going on again. So if you've taken the time to read this, just reply and give the forum a shout-out! Or maybe even post some new topics! American Canyon isn't all that boring......... At least the forum doesn't have to be :wink:

YYEEAAHH BAAABBYYYY YYEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Forum Shout-Out

Post by mattbb61 »

Hi Officer! ARE you back in town? ARE you part of the Am Can Police force now? The forum activity really and truly spiraled downward in a tailspin with the long ago limiting of any political posting not relating to our city, at least in my humble opinion. speaking of which, this Reagan Conservative would love nothing better than to give you my opinions, but that will continue to be up to the moderator. (In case you dont remember me, we "met" on "TWS").
Member of the Loyal Opposition
Since 2008...
neo94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Forum Shout-Out

Post by neo94503 »

:shock: I think i should post something here as well seeing as i have just come back from a very very long break. i will be checking in here allot more frequently and posting things i would like to talk about with the American canyon community about. see you all on the forums :D
eh i'm over it