Trash In MY Neighborhood...

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
ac94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Trash In MY Neighborhood...

Post by ac94503 »

To All City Council Members,

I have lived in Rancho for the last 23 yrs and am tired of the trash in my neighborhood. Today, when I came home from work 3 vehicles full of trash are my new view.

Also, the fence on a house for sale on West Carolyn has become a new target for taggers!

I want my tax dollars that I have paid to this city for 23 yrs to clean up my neighborhood!

It's my turn....
VicRiv
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Trash In MY Neighborhood...

Post by VicRiv »

Officer Tony Heuschel is responsible for Graffiti Abatement and Removal. Contact him..
He can help you get it removed or repainted. Good luck.

In the worst case situation..if you have paint and just need workers..I can arrange that through youth that need community service and Key Club from Vintage High. (Youth group from Kiwanis Club).

Give me buzz.. vmr369@yahoo.com or (707) 647-1792- home office. I have people available Sat and all day next week. :)